Thursday, July 8, 2010

Made the better choice today

As of this week...wait...as of last week. I kinda...no I have fallen off my 100% GF plan. poop.

What I have been doing is kind of a I rub your lamp, you rub mine.  I've been mindful but not 100% of what I should be doing.

I've been WOOCing (so what for 2 days only now) and every morning right away theres fires to put out. Meetings, running around and of course the water pipe at my casa busted so no water at my house yesterday or today. 

Today I got invited by a workflow group to go to lunch (since I do a lot of the updates and posting).  Im like the Wizard of Id. So we went to Applebee's and at first everythign was gluten laden.  I was thinking of having soup and pasta or hot wings.  Then i saw fajitas.  No rice, but yes on the meat.  I was browsing through the dessert menu when i seen nutritional value.

WOAH! Everything was over 1200 calories! For lunch! Lunatics.  So i opted for a 550 cal meal and added some grilled shrimp.

I was craving some yogurt but i didnt get any.  Why because the place i like you can add all the toppings you could if you were in an ice cream shop.  I might've failed that test.  So i just took myself back to work, strolled to my office and sat in my chair and ate some pineapple.

And look what I came upon just a while after: http://health.yahoo.net/experts/eatthis/worst-fast-food-meals-america

No comments: