Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Food Review: Trader Joe Products

Ive been meaning to list some of the items i've tried.

Trader Joe's Corn Tortilla Flat Breads - okay so they are not GF however I still really like them!

Trader Joe's Organic Popcorn with Olive Oil. Use Christopher Walken's voice: "O'WOW". These are so good. Light, not salty and fully kernals! (It is made in a facility that process's wheat, milk, peanuts, tree nuts and soy.)

Trader Joe's Olive Tapenade Spread - this is really good.  If you love green and kalamata olives this will do it.  I had some on TJ Onion & Chive Seeded Corn Crackers (GF).

TJ Onion & Chive Seeded Corn Crackers (GF).  These little chippys are tasty.  Tastes like a corn chip but not really with the onion & chive.  My taste buds like these. =)

But back to the TJ Organic Popcorn w/Olive Oil. OHMG I will have to watch out with this one.  I think I could possibly eat the whole bag.

No comments: