Friday, April 16, 2010

Must be doing something right

We started the weigh challenge Monday.

My plan and results so far:

Workout every day at lunch: FAIL - didn't do shit
Workout every day after work (except Wednesdays): FAIL - didn't do shit
Go to Wednesday Derby Practice: PASS
Be Gluten Free beginning Monday: FAIL - I even had dinner at the Fire Station last night with my dad and had a fat piece of steak (I swear they MADE me!) but I only cut 1/2 of the 5lb steak, potatoe wedges, bread

I said I'd wait a full week (after next week) to weigh myself after I worked out so I could feel better and see a differnce since I failed most of my goals so far.  The impatient ass that I am.  Weighed myself today.

And guess what?

I lost 6lbs.  I know.  I can't even explain it.  I can't believe it!  Crazy weird.

Imagaine if I worked out? sheez.

I'm hitting the gym today.  Maybe just a steam or sauna session but I'm going!

No comments: