Thursday, April 15, 2010

Time Bomb

Monday we started a challenge.

Monday, I ate regular food and no excercising.  UGH what is wrong with MOI?! I'll blame it on a monday meeting that never was.

Tuesday, I raced to work because we had a morning meeting at 9 (the same time I start work) then 1/2 way I was sent an email on my blackberry that the meeting was cancelled.  Thank goodness for my mom working with me and my BlackBerry.  Breakfast was Cream of Wheat.  Lunch was a Turkey Cranberry Sandwich and Salad and chips.  I drank 100 oz of water.  Dinner was Gluten Free cereal with non fat milk.  I did go to practice. 

wait that was wed.  I can't get the days straight.  Basically i haven't been gluten free and haven't been working out. 

I suck.

Today I had another sandwich and salad and chips.  Not enough water though.  I wanted to go work out or hit the steam room but I left my charger, earphones, water clothes at home.

UGH!  I have to get it together.

No comments: