Thursday, August 5, 2010

Workouts

My workouts have been slim to none lately.  Unless you count certain things as extra curricular activities.  Say walking from 1 end of this huge arse building (Team A to Team D) at work to the other only to have to go back to my desk in Team A near the lobby back to Team D.  Or when I forgot my glasses in the car.  Or when I went to Team D to help a co-worker and went to fill up my water bottle in Team B/C but left it at a cubicle in Team D and was already in Team A so i had to walk back get it then i walked past the water system and ended up in Team A and had to go back to Team B/C to get water then go back to my desk.

That stuff kinda counts right?

So i've been overworking myself with work and its been a little stressful with some personal decisions i have to make and i have a few monkeys on my back....more like a silver back.

So basically i've been not putting out what i had committed to recently.

I have P90X becuase I was watching an infomerical on one of my insomniatic nights and I bought it at 3:45am one time.  I've only popped a few of the disks in a few times.  They are good but I just loose focus sometimes.

Now I have Insanity.  This is 60 days and supposed to be intense.  My knee's been aching (really it has) and I can't find my dang knee brace! Guess I'll have to ice and and I want to try this program this weekend.

Wish me luck!

No comments: