Monday, June 14, 2010

Finally hit the track

Daily Mile shows I did 2.0 miles.  Liars.

I did 1.5 and 15 Sumo Squats + 10 Squat Kicks.

Im getting familiar with the daily mile site so give me some slack as I correct that issue.  Or maybe the forces in the universe are consipiring against me and telling me to DO MORE!

Hmm...well I guess I can do another 1.5 after work and make it an even 3.

We shall see.

I started drinking water like a camel prepparing for a caravan.  I've already sucked down over 50 flouid ounces which is a good start.  My daily water intake goal is at leat 100 fl oz per day.

Wish me luck.  OH and im upping my 70% Gluten free diet to be at least 95%.  okay 90% (being realistic until payday).

Edit:

After work I had Chicken Udon Soup (Gluten Free!) and although at 9pm when I shouldn't have had anything else, I was a bit hungry for some sweets so I had a cup of GF cereal. 

I drank about 110 oz of water.

SO today was my first day of being 100% gluten free!

NOTE: I finally logged in and was going back in time and reading my old posts.  Today is 6/9/2015 and little did i know then but i know now, Udon Noodles are not GF.

No comments: