Tuesday, June 15, 2010

GF Day 2 Take 2

I was supposed to go to the track this morning, but I ended up going to bed late (stupid Super Mario World) so i barely made it to my AM meeting where I had a Yogurt and GF Granola from Trader Joe's.

By 11am I had already had 82 oz of water.  I HAVE to drink as much as i can as early so Im not up and out of my seat every few minutes at the end of the day when i need to be in my chair.

Went to the track and did 1.75 miles of walking because my legs are sore and because I have practice tomorrow.  Although now I may not go because I have to take my friend to the SF airport.

Lunch, my friend brought some Baked Turkey Breast and sauteed Green Beans in EVOO.  It was really good.  My mom had leftover Cocido so I'll have that for dinner.

I have to do a few things after work so I may not make it to the track.  I'm working on a painting for my sisters birthday this weekend.

As of right now, I've had 116+ oz of water. 

I was told that you should be drinking at least 64oz/day or 1/2 your weight in ounces whichever is greater.

No comments: