Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Almost at my 1st halfway mark *update*

**Update #2: I did it.  Today we 'weighed-out' and I did it.  I lost the 1lb and officially at the 20lb mark. So from Monday til today, I've lost 3lbs in 4 days.  Now I will work on my next 20.  I'm waiting for one more person to 'weigh-out' before I can say who the winner is...so far I'm #1.  Wish me luck.  I need the money....our vet bill is over $800.00 so...it will help.**


I'm telling you...no i'm preaching to you....Gluten free is working.

I've been committing myself to it and this morning when I weighed myself, I lost 2lbs since Monday.  I am officially in another bracket xx9.8 lbs to be exact. So what if it's .2 away from where I was at.  It's whole 'nother number. =)

I have 1lb to go by tomorrow (hopefully) to be at minus 20 for our weight challenge.  I know if I would have worked out as I plan to in my head....i would've blown away everyone else and lost a lot more.  But that's okay.  I still have made huge progress.  Another girl told me she lost 24 as of Monday.  BOO! haha

For myself, changing my eating and sticking to what i am suppose to stick to is priority #1.  There's no sense in workign out and having a crappy eating habit.  For myself, I have to get into my routine and make sure I stick to it or I end up craving all the bad gluten-laden foods and sabotage myself and my thyroid.

So here are some of my competing priorities (because they all one day will be grouped under #1).
  1. Commit to being Gluten Free, Soy Free
  2. Drink a minimum of 100oz of Water per day
  3. Eat more organic (I have started this already with Eggs, Milk, Chicken)
  4. Workout a minimum of 5 days then increase to 6 days (this is a need)
 That little list of 4 things will be the foundation of me getting to my goal.

So we shall see who is tomorrow's winner.  Of course, I hope it's me because I can use that scrilla!

No comments: