Thursday, August 19, 2010

GF Dinner Tonight

My friends had me over for dinner the other night.  I injured my back and went anyhow.  Well my friends wanted to take a walk so I went. Walking. Like a Robot.


I joked and said I should've worn my heels so I'd have an excuse to not walk. lol But it was good, and my back felt a little better.

So because we were eating healthy and they hosted, I suggested that I make dinner tonight.  I'll be making Mini Turkey Meatloafs: http://lo-hypothyroidism.blogspot.com/2009/09/gluten-free-recipe-taras-turkey-mini.html

And yes....we will be walking again tonight after dinner, a little farther but tonight I will have my jacket because it's been a bit nipply in the evening.

Side dishes....not sure. I'm not much into mashed potatoes.  But I have been wanting to try Mashed Cauliflower. I think I'll go google some GF Side Dishes.

No comments: