Friday, August 6, 2010

Food Review: Mary's Gone Crackers

I went to see my Doctor this past week and I told her I started to change my diet by going Gluten Free.  She said hold on and walked out of the office.

Although I know i didn't win Publishers Clearing House.....she came back in with a little box.  She said for me to try these Gluten Free crackers. 

I did.  And they were good.  It's made with Brown Rice, Quinoa, Flax Seed and Sesame Seed.  It has a really nutty crunch to it.

She said she's Gluten Free and she bought them at Whole Foods.  So last night I was at Whole Foods looking for a Vanilla Bean and I found the crackers.  They come in a couple of other variety's but these were good to start off with.

Looking at the box she has some links: http://www.marysgonecrackers.blogspot.com/ and http://www.marysgonecrackers.com/

I love how on the side bar it says: Organic, Kosher, non-GMO, whole grain, made with love...etc

It contains 450mg of omega-3 fatty acids per serving (6 crackers per serving; 140 cal, 45 cal from fat, 3g fiber, 0g sugar, 3g protein)

I suggest you try it.  Its cruncy and tasty.  I will be buying these again.

No comments: