Thursday, August 19, 2010

Food Review: Enviro Kidz Organic Gorilla Munch Cereal

OHMG, I just realized why I was so infatuated with SilverBack Gorillas!  Because I LOVE Gorilla Munch Cereal!



There are no artificial preservatives or additives.
It's Gluten Free (however it is made in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts & soy).
Low Sodium.

Ingredients: Organic Corn Meal, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Sea Salt

Nutrition Facts: 3/4 Cup = 120 cal; 5 cal from fat; total fat: 0g; 2g Fiber; 8g Sugar; 2g protein

Now, I know I previously have said, No Evaporated Cane Juice, but I don't eat it much, it's not a sugary cereal and yes i'm bending my own rules. =)

It's really good though.  Like a grown-up version of Kix cereal (if you were ever on welfare, that's the cereal you would love to get!....well for me at least).

They have other products too that I like and have bought .  Check them out at: http://www.naturespath.com/

No comments: