Friday, September 3, 2010

Food Review: Redbridge Beer - Anheuser-Busch



When I started GF, I was told to cut out Alcohol.  It made this lifestyle seem even harder!  I'm not a beer drinker per say, but once in a while I do like a beer.  I prefer Wine or Vodka, maybe Sailor Jerry. 

I was confused at first why it was on my 'No' list.  I'm sure it has something to do with empty calories and all that. 

I realized that beer is made with wheat. DUH! So all beers as I knew it, were out of the question.

I went to dinner one night at Willow Street Wood Fire Pizza and I seen on their wall they noted they had GF beer.  I ordered one and it tasted like regular beer to me.

I found they carry it at Beverages & More and at Whole Foods.  Some restaurants also now that GF is coming out into the world more and more.

So...this is the beer for me if I want one.  I tried another brand from Whole Foods and it was like a thick gross stout.  Not my preference at all.

So, enjoy the weekend with a GF beer! =)

No comments: