Thursday, July 17, 2008

WEEK 1 :: DAY 1

Tuesday, 7/15/08

I decided after my daily visit to Starbucks that I would start my detox plan. Crap…I wasn’t supposed to have any coffee! UGH! Oh well. I only got a Grande Double-Shot on Ice.

I started anyhow.

BREAKFAST: I had well I don’t remember what I had. (today is Thursday).

LUNCH: I know for lunch I had Sliced Turkey Breast (peppered) and some Uncle Ben’s Brown & Wild Rice (pouche style). The pouch rice was cool but a whole lot of it. I saved ½ of everything for later.

DINNER: That night for Dinner my roommate made some bomb chicken in the oven with Cream of Mushroom & white rice. But I couldn’t have any of it. So I baked my chicken with Olive Oil & Pepper, I ate it with some Vegetable Soup. I drank water the whole day. Yum. =(

No comments: