Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WEEK 2 :: DAY 9

Wednesday - July 23, 2008



Breakfast: Gorilla Munch cereal with 2% Milk. But looking at my plan I realized I cannot have anymore. It says I cannot have any evaporated cane juice. UGH so I have to hold off on the cereal for a while. SNIKEYS! I really wanted that cereal. FK Well tomorrow I'm making my Sorizo and having it with some corn tortillas.



I had a starbucks Vivvano Banana Chocolate. I guess if I feel guilty about drinking it, it may not be on my plan huh?



Lunch: I brought in leftovers from last nights dinner.

Dinner: I marinated some fillet of boneless skinless chicken breasts with lemon and lime zest, some lime juice, garlic and onions. I sauteed some bellpeppers in EVOO and then took them out. I left the juice of the bellpeppers in the pan added a little more EVOO and added my chicken and the juice of a while lemon (the ones from a tree are the best and juiciest!). I cooked that turned them over and then added the bellpeppers and some chopped flat leaf parsley. During that cooking process I did make some brown rice but didn't eat it with my dinner I saved it for the rest of the week.

I did however make my own salad dressing. In my little bullet blender I added some EVOO, Lime juice, pepper, Cilantro, Basil and blended it down. It came out slightly oily but hey it's my first time and my own concoction. So I poured some over romaine lettuce then i diced the chicken and added the warm chicken and warm bellpeppers on top. It was the best!

Excercise. I did 1.5 hours of Shoulder and Arm work. I did some back work but not that much. I suck at push-ups so I have to really concentrate on that. At 9pm I went to the track and did 2 miles. Then I met up with my trainer for my program.


I need to drink more water. I haven't begun drinking my daily consumption.

No comments: