Thursday, July 17, 2008

WEEK 1 :: DAY 2

Wednesday, 7/16/08

Today was weird. I wandered in my mind last night trying to figure out what I can have for breakfast. I want eggs but I can’t have butter or oil. I can have olive oil but with eggs? Skip that. I decided after drinking lots of water that I would eat my banana with Honey. (BREAKFAST) It was actually tasty or I was so hungry it tasted good.

LUNCH: For Lunch I had Chicken Soup (homemade) by my friend and it was soooo good.

SNACKS: I snacked on some Corn nuts although I think I should avoid Salt at all costs. I tend to swell up and I don’t need any help right now.

I went home tired and wanted to sleep but I had practice the same night and knew I needed protein in my body.

DINNER: So I ate the leftover rice from yesterdays lunch and the other chicken from the day before (I oven cooked 2 pieces). Then I went to practice from 8-11pm. I accidentally drank some Gatorade (on the No list) and then realized what I was doing so I switched to water and gave the rest to my cousin. Already I noticed a difference. I haven’t even skated in almost 3weeks and this night I lasted all 3 hours and didn’t have to take much breaks like before!

No comments: