Monday, July 21, 2008

WEEK 1 :: DAY 6

Sunday, 7/20/08

Breakfast: I woke up with breakfast eggs on my mind. Hmmm. Went to the store and got some Eggs, Zucchini, Cremini Mushrooms and something else that I can't remember. I made my brother a Sausage Patty with Egg, Cheese on a Wheat English Muffin. I can't have that. I sauteed my veggies along with green onion and some turkey bacon and made and egg white omlet to top it. After a few bites I was full but to my surprise, I finished the whole darn plate.

Snack: Ooohhh I had a handful of corn chips and my mom's salsa! mmmmm To cool down my burning tongue I got some fresh frozen berries smashed them in a bowl and topped it with plain non-fat unsweetened yogurt. It was wonderful.

Lunch: I have practice tonight so I know I need to eat something. I feel kinda tired and took a nap. Again I ate a Stuffed Bellpepper. And No...i'm not sick of them. I think I'm on a repeat mode. =) I've been hydrating myself because I know I'll need it.

Excercise: I skated for 2hrs. Sweat-hog!

Dinner: As I walked into my mom's house I smelled it. LASAGNA and Fresh Garlic Bread. UGH! WTF? Okay so she had me bring 1/2 of it home. Guess how many bowls I had? None. Yup. None. I resisted it like and wasn't tempted much. Okay so I kinda licked a piece of the garlic bread but quickly realized it had butter so I tossed it. I took it home to my friend and his lady. He ate almost 1/2 of it and was taunting me. I decided to eat yet ANOTHER Stuffed Bellpepper. These mofos will not go away! lol. JK I love it, it's quick it's easy and it's there.

I drank all my water. I'm so loving my return of my willpower.

No comments: