Monday, July 21, 2008

WEEK 1 :: DAY 4

Friday, 7/18/08

The Home stretch. Not really because it's only day 4 of 7 of the 1st week of the 3-4 weeks that I need to Detox myself.

Okay so today is Monday and I'm trying my best to remember what I ate.

BREAKFAST: Cheerios & Nonfat Milk. Nothing exciting but it'll do until I go to whole foods and get the actual cereal I should be eating.

LUNCH: I had to go to Costco to get some Bellpeppers for Dinner. So I bought a Roteisserie Chicken. I had that sucker and it was soooo sooo good. I ate just that. I didn't have any rice or veggies because I didn't buy any and I felt full for some reason.

DINNER: I made my wonderful stuffed Bellpeppers for Dinner. Turkey Meat, Brown Rice, Onions, Garlic (sauteed in Olive Oil) some tomatoes and chopped bellpeppers in the mixture. I did however grate a little of Parmesean Cheese on top. Cheese is a No-No on this but I just kinda sorta grated some on mine.

I drank all my water plus more.

For Excercise I did 1hr of Arm & Shoulder work. I felt so great!

No comments: