Friday, July 25, 2008

WEEK 2 :: DAY 10

Thursday - July 24, 2008

Breakfast: Oh....I made Soyrizo! I also had some corn tortillas with it. It was pretty tasty for being Fake Chorizo. I didn't miss the grease that much so it was all good.

Lunch: I had a salad. Lettuce, Cucumber, my home-made dressing, Chicken & Bellpeppers (from the night before). This was pretty filling. I drank my water and had a Venti Tazo Shaken Passion Iced Tea, Non-sweetened.

Snack: I had 1 ghiradelli square of dark chocolate.

Dinner: I made some Sesame bok Choy with Chicken, cashews (the first batched burned when I was toasting them so I ended up doing a mixture of Almonds & Cashews), Brown rice and some corn. It's the first time I cooked with Sesame Seed Oil. It came out pretty good.

I drank all my water today....YAY!

Excercise: 3hr Skating Practice. I felt a little tired but I skated as much as I could.

No comments: