Thursday, July 17, 2008

WEEK 1 :: DAY 3

Thursday, 7/17/08

BREAKFAST: I had "no wheat gluten cereal" with fat free milk, a shaken Tazo Tea (Venti & has lasted all day!). I added some unsalted raw mixed nuts to it and some flax scoop that I bought at Whole Foods for texture and taste. It was good.

LUNCH: This was a challenge since we went to a mexican reasturant to get somethign to eat. I had some grilled Shrimp with Lettuce, Tomatoe and corn tortillas. I also had some salsa and fresh carrot juice.

DINNER: Tonights dinner I want to make some Baby Bok Choy with Cashews and Chicken. MMM! We shall see what happens.

BAD NEWS: I havent drank any of the 64oz of water I'm supposed to. Only the carrot juice and 1/2 of the Venti Tea.

UPDATE:

so for dinner...i sauntered into my kitchen & rummaged through the cabinets...i found some random items. Originally i planned on making sauteed baby bok choy w cashews. i only made it to the gas station after work. so i made some brown rice corn & warmed up lemon peper tuna fullets. i drank a total of 32 + 24oz water. & a bowl of frozen thawed fruit.

I think I'm doing good.

I thought about working out but never did. I watered my hay (my grass is no longer green) and that was about it. I thought about doing some arm work in my dreams so tonight's mission is to beef up my arms with an 1hr workout.

No comments: