Monday, July 21, 2008

WEEK 1 :: DAY 7

Monday, 7/21/08.

Day Seven? Wow. I thought it was tomorrow but apparently not. I stepped on two scales. At work when I started it says I was 232.0. At my mom's on Saturday evening it said 228.5. Sunday evening it said I was 227.5. Maybe that pound was water weight from sweating it out at skating practice.

I stepped on the scale at work (the O.G one) and it says I'm 229.0. Not bad. That's still a 3 lbs deficit.

Breakfast: Now before I list this. I have to say...I got up and took my fat ass to the track at 545am. Yes A.M. I only did a mile. But it's a mile more than I would have done. I made a veggie omlet with Turkey Bacon and took it to work.

Lunch: I ate turkey mixture (basically the stuffed bellpepper without the bellpepper lol) and brown rice and corn.

Snack: I had 1/2 banana (1/2 of the 1/2 I ate when I got back from the track and the other 1/2 of the 1/2 for my snack). I had plain non-fat unsweetened yogurt and berries (blue/black/rasp).

Dinner: Ugh...I didn't realize how much of that turkey stuff I was eating until I was blogging. I planned on eating that but I just might go for some Tuna. We'll see.

** UPDATE: For dinner well when I got home I ate some Corn Tortillas and my mom's homemade HOT salsa. I ate it until I felt the burning of lung tissue. I warmed up a Chicken Turkey Jalepeno Mango Sausage and ate that plain. I asked Sherry to bring me some salad from Sato. I did do a bad thing and eat it with the salad dressing forgetting that it had peanuts. UGH!

Excercise: I plan on doing a DVD...or maybe just another walk at the track.

** UPDATE: Well I ended up passing out on the couch and watering the lawn. I feel slightly exhausted and I thought I felt and earthquake. I think it's my nerves.

No comments: