Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WEEK 2 :: DAY 8

Tuesday - July 22, 2008

My friend Rosa brought some breakfast today. MMMM! She brought in an egg omelet, with sauteed zuchinni, onion and turkey bacon.

Lunch: for lunch I had 2 bowls of Gorilla Munch Cereal with 2% Milk.

Dinner: I couldn't wait to get home and cook. I was using 3 burners! SHAOO! I made some Brown Rice Pasta. My first time I ever made it and ate it. It was sooo good! Then I sauteed some Fresh Asparagus with Onions, Garlic and Shrimp. I added Lemon Zest with Flat Leaf Parsley and fresh Garlic on top. I feel I need more veggies in my life so I sauteed some Fresh Spinach with garlic and Crushed Red Pepper and a squidge of Lemon.

Snacks: 2 squares of Dark Chocolate, Corn Nuts, Cashews

Late Night Snack: for some reason I was more hungry today, I think because Pedro warmed up some Orange Chicken and I had thoughts of snagging one of the nuggets but if I didn't cheat with my mom's Lasagna I wasn't gonna cheat with some frozen Orange Chicken. So I got a Banana and used my Bullet Blender with some milk and Cinnamon with a few ice cubes. Refresing and full.

I didn't excercise today. I just took it as a lazy lazy day. I went shopping and bought stuff so I guess that's arm work right? lol

No comments: